Annual General Meetings
Why investing in EXEL Industries?
A group underpinned by a stable shareholder base guided by a long-term strategy.
EXEL Industries is a French industrial group 84% owned by the Ballu family, which founded the Group in 1952. The family draws on its wide-ranging expertise to roll out a long-term investment policy.
A geographically diversified group whose business activities follow different cycles, thereby minimizing the associated risk
The Group has employees in 33 countries and operates in 3 markets:
- The agricultural market, supplying agricultural sprayers, sugar beet harvesting equipment and field-based logistics vehicles
- The industry market, supplying paint spraying equipment, bonding solutions and technical hoses
- The consumer market, supplying watering equipment, hand-held garden sprayers, gardening tools, thermal weeders and composters
A strong innovation capacity
- 362 registered patent families
- Skills center system for developing synergies between platforms/production sites and share R&D costs
- EXXACT Robotics, the Group’s pooled research center dedicated to ag equipement within a family SME
Barriers to entry
- Capital-intensive industry heavily dependent on R&D
- Global presence required in order to support customers
Sound balance sheet
- Leverage = 1.3x
- Gearing (debt-to-equity ratio) of 26%
- Limited and under control debt
- Self-financed growth
78 boulevard Malesherbes
2022–2023 fiscal year